|Emetophobia Symptoms treated with Hypnotherapy in Bedford. You can push those symptoms aside and resolve them - once and for all !!
Hypnotherapy is incredibly helpful for many emotional or psychological
problems, especially those that are stress and anxiety related for
example phobias, panic attacks, depression to name but a few. Emetophobia is reported as being the FIFTH most common phobia BUT sufferers think that they are alone in their suffering.
These are the most common Emetophobia Symptoms that I see in my hypnotherapy
clinic in Bedford:
- Sufferers will not travel for fear of being sick.
- Sufferers avoid socialising with friends and family.
- They shun all types of transport in case they feel sick.
- They only consume small amounts of food/drink wo weight is an issue.
- Sufferers avoid those who are ill.
- They wont watch TV or read magazines where someone may be sick or being ill.
- If Eating Out will sit near the toilet or near the exit.
- Many carry a bag around with them in case they are ill.
- Women will avoid being pregnant.
- Sufferers will avoid contact with babies.
- Sufferers may be compulsive cleaners in the home.
- Sufferers avoid foods such as Chicken and Spicy foods.
- Sufferers avoid Clubs and Pubs.
- Dislike crowded rooms - this leads to panic/anxiety attacks.
- Dislike eating in front of others.
- Avoid Travelling Holidays - boats, planes, cars.
If you would like some information on HOW hypnotherapy can overcome
some of these problems then simply contact
me on either of the methods provided i.e. by telephone or you can email me
if you prefer.